Call for Proposals - Joint Conference
What does the future look like for the musician in society?
The four Research Centres of the Norwegian Academy of Music invite colleagues from Norway and abroad to address this question by sending proposals for their joint conference The Protean Musician: the musician in future society November 1 - 3, 2017. Read the call here.
Centre for Education Research in Music - CERM
- Coordinates research and development projects about and for: Music Education in Higher Education; Music Training in Upper Secondary Education; Basic Music Training; Music Training in the Primary School System; Volunteer and Recreational Music Activity
- Disseminates and connects the Academy's knowledgebase and competences within these areas to music institutions and industry
- Provides a resource base for research projects in Music Education, nationally and internationally
- Organizes symposia and workshops about Music Education Research
- Participates in and nurtures contact and collaboration throught an international network for Music Education Research