Continuing Studies Admissions
Deadlines and Dates – 2019 Admissions
March 15, 2019
Online application (Søknadsweb) portal opens for 2019 admissions.
April 15, 2019
Deadline for all contiuing studies applications.
Note! Three steps are required for an application to be considered complete:
- Register your application through Søknadsweb.
- Submit electronic coversheet. The link to the cover sheet will be sent to your registered e-mail address after applying trough Søknadsweb.
- All supporting documents must be uploaded in Søknadsweb before 20 April 2017. Consult application and audition information for the programme you're applying to.
Primo June 2019
Admission decisions become available in SøknadsWeb and primary offers of admission are sent to accepted applicants.
Primo July 2019
Sessional information for the 2019/2020 academic year is sent to newly admitted students.
August 1, 2019
Deadline for submission of certified records/transcripts of studies completed in Spring 2019.
Application to all NMH programmes is completed online. Applicants are expected to monitor the status of their application online as well.
Processing your application
As we begin to process your application, we may contact you per email requesting additional/missing information. It is your responsibility to respond to the request by the stated deadline. If you fail to respond and submit the required information, your application will be rejected.
Check your email inbox (and spam folder) regularly for messages from NMH.
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone: +47 23 36 70 00