Application and Auditions - European Chamber Music Master (ECMAster)
Online Application Deadline
Week 8 (18-22 February 2019)
How to apply
- Apply through Søknadsweb
- Upload colour scans of academic records/transcripts documents as well as all required supporting documentation to Søknadsweb.
- Once you have registered your application in SøknadsWeb, a receipt will be sent to your e-mail address. In this receipt, you will find your application identification number and a link to your supplemental form. Use the supplemental form to inform about previous and ongoing education, your audition program, et cetera. Applicants without supplemental forms will be declined.
NB: Be aware that e-mails send from Søknadsweb can end up in the spamfilter. We ask you to be extra aware if you are using hotmail.
Deadline 15 December 23:59 (UTC+1)
Supporting documents and repertoire requirements - ECMAster
Upload the following supporting documents to SøknadsWeb by 15 December:
- Academic records/transcripts (scanned in full colour)
- A curriculum vitae containing the applicant's relevant artistic activities
- A description of the ensemble's activities
- A master project proposal on a half to one page. Read about the content of the project proposal here
- Proof of English proficiency
- A picture of yourself
Repertoire requirements - ECMAster
The ensemble prepares a program of 60 minutes of at least three contrasting works or movements in different styles relevant for the ensemble type.
Auditions - ECMAster
It is strongly recommended to do live auditions, but live auditions via online systems may also be allowed.
Auditions are held in week 8. Ensembles invited to the audition must:
- Perform 30 minutes of repertoire chosen by the jury
- Partake in an interview with the jury