Application and Auditions - One-year Advanced Music Performance Study
Week 11 (11 - 15 March 2019)
How to apply
- Apply through Søknadsweb
- Upload colour scans of academic records/transcripts documents as well as all required supporting documentation to Søknadsweb.
- Once you have registered your application in SøknadsWeb, a receipt will be sent to your e-mail address. In this receipt, you will find your application identification number and a link to your supplemental form. Use the supplemental form to inform about previous and ongoing education, your audition program, et cetera. Applicants without supplemental forms will be declined.
NB: Be aware that e-mails send from Søknadsweb can end up in the spamfilter. We ask you to be extra aware if you are using hotmail.
Deadline 15 December 23.59
Upload supporting documents
Upload the following supporting documents to SøknadsWeb by 15 December:
- Colour scans of academic records/transcripts. No need to upload records from NMH aquired after 2005.
- Piano score for personally selected audition pieces (if you wish NMH to provide audition accompaniment)
- A detailed list of previously studied repertoire
- Proof of English proficiency
- Portrait picture
Repertoire requirements and entrance examinations for the Advanced Performance Study is equivalent to the examinations for the 2nd module (years 3 and 4) of the Bachelor of Music Performance classical concentration:
List your audition repertoire in full on the supplemental form; include the required works and your chosen pieces. The repertoire is binding and cannot be changed.
Two rounds of auditions will be held in Week 11 (13-17 March) 2017. Applicants qualifying in the first round will be invited to the final round of auditions.
1st round - Monday Week 11:
You will perform approximately 10 minutes of your listed repertoire programme. Classical voice applicants indicate on the supplemental form which of the two songs will be performed (see repertoire requirements).
3rd round - to be scheduled Tuesday or Wednesday Week 11:
In the 3rd round you will perform more of your audition repertoire. In addition, your sight reading and quick study skill will be tested.
The jury may also test your general musical knowledge and theoretical understanding.