Find your username and password
You must have a Norwegian National-ID number and a Norwegian cell phone number registered in StudentWeb to obtain your username and password online.
Students without National-ID and Norwegian phone number may obtain username and password at the administration desk on the 3rd floor.
Open this link and choose English: https://passord.nmh.no//username/
- Fill in your Norwegian National-ID
- Fill in the Captcha-numbers
- Click "Get username" and your username will appear on the screen
When you have received your username, click "Password" in the menu (As in the image below). Then fill in:
- The username you just received
- The Norwegian cell number you registered when you first applied for admission at the Academy
- Norwegian National-ID
- The numbers/words that appear in the field at the bottom of the page
- Click "Get onetime-password"
When you log in to one of our systems for the first time (e.g. StudentWeb), you should change your password to something personal that is easy to remember.
- Here is more information about your password and NMH Account.
- More information about the Academy's IT Services.