Registering for a new semester
1. Pay your semester fee in StudentWeb
Log on to StudentWeb. Deadline for semester fee payment: 15 September (fall) og 1 February (spring).
It may take 3-5 business days before your payment is confirmed.
2. Register for courses by confirming your programme of study and academic progress plan
Deadline for registration in StudentWeb: 15 September (fall) og 15 February (spring).
- Make sure that you have received a passing grade in all completed courses and exams. It is your responsibility to obtain the number of credits required for fulfillment of your degree.
- Make sure that you are enrolled in the right courses each semester.
You will not obtain access to student facilities and services until you have completed these steps.
3. Confirm personal information in StudentWeb
Make sure that your mailing address, phone number and e-mail address are correct in StudentWeb.
4. Get Student ID
Student ID is now available in the app "Studentbevis". If you need the semester receipt on paper, you can order it in StudentWeb.
5. Receive your Student Loan (Lånekassen)
Eligible students may apply for student loans from the Norwegian State Educational Loan Fund. The funds will be issued once the semester fee payment and semester registration have been completed. The Norwegian State Educational Loan Fund will not release the loan funds before the Academy has confirmed active student status.