CERM Opening Conference
Wednesday 26. November 2014
- Norwegian Academy of Music
Key note speakers:
- Lucy Green, University of London, Institute of Education
- Helena Gaunt, Guildhall School of Music and Drama
- Lee Higgins, Boston University
- Øivind Varkøy, Norwegian Academy of Music
You can participate by presenting a paper or attending only.
You will find the conference program here.
The deadline for submitting abstracts for review was April 30.
Paper presentations: 20 minutes + 10 minutes for discussion.
Panel discussions: 10 minutes + 5 minutes discussion per participant.
Letter of acceptance of lecture / panel discussion was issued before 1 June 2014.
Registration and conference fee
Registration deadline was 1 November 2014.
Conference fee, including lunches and coffee breaks:
Early bird, before 1 September 2014 (non refundable): NOK 850
Ordinary, after 1 September 2014 (non refundable): NOK 1150
Conference Dinner will be held on Thursday 27 November in the evening (dinner is not included in the conference fee).
Accommodation and itinerary
Proposals for accommodation:
- Clarion Collection Hotel Savoy, NOK 1293 (breakfast and taxes incl.)
- Rica Hotel G20, NOK 1075 (breakfast and taxes incl.)
You are warmly welcomed to simply attend by listening to the keynotes and presentations along with taking part in our discussions, meals and informal social gatherings. By sharing your competence as well as social skills you will make important contributions to our common outcomes of the conference.
Check this homepage regularly as further details will be posted when ready.
Siw Graabræk Nielsen and Geir Johansen