Unfolding the Process II 2016 - Artistic Research in Evolution
Tuesday 15. November 2016
- Norwegian Academy of Music
NordART is pleased to announce the following invited contributors to the 2016 edition:
- Keynote Presenter: Professor William Kinderman, School of Music, University of Illinois
- Guest Presenters: Anna Scott and Valentin Gloor (Orpheus Institute and the Royal Conservatoire The Hague) will join Frank Havrøy and Gunnar Flagstad (Norwegian Academy of Music)
- Guest Ensemble: Nordic Voices
15 accepted presentations
The Symposium Committee has accepted 15 presentations relating to one or more of the four principal project domains:
1. Living Legacy and Archiving
2. Canonical Innovations
3. Experimental and Improvised Music
4. Innovations in curatorial meta-practice
Registration now open
Registration fee: NOK 1200 / EUR 112. The fee includes lunch on Wednesday and Thursday, concert ticket for Tuesday night, and conference dinner on Wednesday evening.
Register at the conference
Registration deadline: 1 November 2016
If you have any questions about the Symposium or NordART, please send an email to email@example.com.
We hope to see you in Oslo!
Darla M. Crispin, Director
Arne Nordheim Centre for Artistic Research