The call goes out to academic staff at FUM institutions and other Norwegian and Scandinavian higher music education institutions. If applying from NMH, a partner institution is required.
This year we are particularly interested in projects on the following topics:
Artistic research-based higher music performance education. Projects that explore and provide examples of teaching and learning based on artistic research.
- The teacher's role in performance teaching. Projects that explore alternative teaching methods and models of performance teaching.
- Artistic citizenship. How can musicians become makers in society, through the arts and in collaboration with the community they are a part of.
- Musicians' health and well-being.
Furthermore, we also welcome projects within CEMPE’s other focus areas. These are
Musicians in society and professional practice
- Student's artistic development
- Performance learning and teaching
A healthy learning culture