Project Grants for Students
Can your idea potentially...:
- prepare students to better meet the job market for musicians?
- lead to enhanced cooperation between students across disciplines and genres?
- develop your study programme, making it even better?
- offer something new that does not exist at NMH today?
If you're uncertain whether your idea fits in, or if you need help developing it or writing your application - contact our student partners Guro U. Salvesen og Guoste Tamulynaite using their e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Application deadline: May 15th, 2019
up to 20 000 NOK for the Academic year 2019-20, with a possibility for a larger sum if this is well documented in the application
Who can apply?
Students at NMH and other schools and universities in Norway that offer higher music performance education
What can the funds be used for?
Renting space/venue for concerts/productions, travel costs, presentation/dissemination, instructors for special seminars ++
About the application
The application should contain 500 - 1500 words and include the following:
- What you would like to test / try out
- How your project will be executed (method / course of action)
- Who will be involved
- Time schedule
- Ideas on how the project could be presented
- Budget: How much funds you are applying for and how you intend to use it
Please send the application to advisor Ellen M. Stabell no later than 15 May!