Articles and dissertations
- Bjøntegaard, B. J. (2014) A combination of one-to-one teaching and small group teaching in higher music education in Norway – a good model for teaching? British Journal of Music Education.
- Brøske, B. Å. & Sætre, J. H. (2017). Becoming a musician in practice: A case study of professional work placement as part of specialist higher music education programmes. Music + Practice, vol. 3.
- Carlsen, M. (2016). De- and relearning the violin – a short reflection. Arts and Humanities in Higher Education, special digital issue.
- Danielsen, B. Å. B. & Innervik, K. T. (2016). Experiences from a collaborative project between the Norwegian Academy of Music and a local municipality in Norway. Arts and Humanities in Higher Education, special digital issue.
- Hanken, I. M. (2014) Listening and learning in a master class. Music Education Research.
- Hanken, I. M. (2016) Peer Learning in Specialist Higher Music Education. Arts and Humanities in Higher Education, 15(3-4), 364-375.
- Hanken, I. M. (2017): The role and significance of master classes in creative learning. In Rink, J., Gaunt, H. & Williamon Aa. (Eds) Musicians in the Making: Pathways to Creative Performance. Oxford: Oxford University Press.
- Johansen, G. G. (2016). To practise improvisation. A qualitative study of practice activity among jazz students, with a particular focus on the development of improvisation competence. Arts and Humanities in Higher Education, special digital issue.
- Johansen, G. G. (2017). Explorational instrumental practice: An expansive approach to the development of improvisation competence. Psycohology of music, 46(1), 49-65.
- Nielsen, S. G. (2015). Learning pre-played solos: Self-regulated learning strategies in jazz/improvised music. Research Studies in Music Education.
- Nilesen, S. G., Johansen G. G. & Jørgensen, H. (2018). Peer Learning in Instrumental Practicing. Frontiers in Psychology.
- Orning, T. (2017). Music as performance – gestures, sound and energy. A discussion of the pluralism of research methods in performance studies. Journal for Research in Arts and Sports Education, Vol. 1, 1–13.
- Pranevicius, J. (2016). Rich feedback and assessment environment in a horn studio: practising scales. Arts and Humanities in Higher Education, special digital issue.
- Hatfield, J. L. (2017). Determinants of motivation and self-regulation in aspiring musicians. The mental edge of musicianship. Norwegian Academy of Music, Phd dissertation.
- Bredeveien, I. R. (2016). Mental trening innenfor øving på jazzsaksofon [Mental training in jazz saxophone practising]. Master thesis, Norwegian Academy of Music (NMH). Supported by the NOKUT master student grant.
- Brox, T. (2017). Arbeidslivskompetanse hos norske klassiske musikere i møte med et komplekst arbeidsmarked. Master thesis, Norwegian Academy of Music (NMH). Supported by the NOKUT master student grant.
Last updated: 7. December 2017