NMH coronavirus information and resources
Information for students and staff:
All staff and students have access to campus. Student/staff ID is required.
We are all responsible for preventing the spread of infection
- Wash your hands often. If soap and water is not available, use a disinfectant hand sanitizer.
- Cough and/or sneeze into the crook of your elbow or a tissue. Throw the tissue away immediately.
- Do not share utensils, cutlery, cups or glasses with others. Use your own and wash it yourself, or use disposable cups.
- Touch panels on coffee machines, copiers and vending machines are sources of contamination. Make sure you wash/sanitize your hands before and after use.
- Keep your distance (minimum 1 meter) from each other.
- If you feel sick, stay at home.
- The safety rules for staff and students (will be translated)
- The safety rules for ensemble activity (will be translated)
If you feel unwell, do not enter the campus buildings. If you have a fever, cough or other symptoms of infection, call your doctor to make an appointment. Follow the national guidelines of the health authorities.
Principal Peter's videoblog
During the global coronavirus outbreak, Principal Peter Tornquist speaks directly to our students and employees via YouTube in the playlist Rektors rom. Principal Peter will regularly upload videos to share updates and current information regarding the corona situation and the status of the Academy. Remember to switch on English subtitles if you don’t speak Norwegian. Please feel free to post a comment if you have any questions or feedback. We take all your comments into consideration.
- Rektors rom: 16 March.
- Rektors rom: 18 March.
- Rektors rom: 20 March.
- Rektors rom: English edition 22 March.
- Rektors rom: 23 March.
- Rektors rom: 25 March.
- Rektors rom: 27 March.
- Rektors rom: 31 March.
- Rektors rom: 6 April (English edition).
- Rektors rom: 14 April.
- Rektors rom: 21 April
- Rektors rom: 30 April
- Rektors rom: 8. May.
- Rektors rom: 15 May
- Rektors rom: 29.May.
- Rektors rom 15 June.
- Rektors rom 23 June (Sommeravslutning)
For remote instruction and classes, staff and students are required to use exclusively the digital learning platforms provided by NMH (Canvas and Zoom).
- Link to Canvas for students
- Link to Canvas for staff
- Zoom video tool Sign in with your Feide user (your NMH username and password). Zoom is also integrated and accessible through Canvas.
- Link to Sibelius. To access Sibelius, you must be connected to the NMH network VPN. Log on via vpn.nmh.no
- To access files (not BOX) and some of the library services you must log in with vpn.nmh.no (Feide-log-on is primarily intended for administrative staff).
- Microsoft Teams is a comprehensive digital workspace with chat, video conference and file sharing features. Learn more about Teams and find out how to set up your NMH account.
- For enquiries regarding remote instruction: email@example.com
- For enquiries related to digital access and ICT: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you have questions concerning your studies, please send an email to your student advisor.
- Enquiries regarding the corona situation and other concerns may be addressed to email@example.com.
Contact the administration
- Helsenorge.no in English
- Norwegian Institute of Public Health
- Helsenorge.no are continuously updating quarantine guidelines.
If you want to cancel a work-related trip you yourself have booked via the G-travel portal, please go into the site and cancel it there. If you did not book the trip yourself, please contact Guri Arnesen. We follow the regulations and recommendations published by the Norwegian Institute of public health and the Ministry of Foreign Affairs (UD).
Please familiarise yourself with NMHs information regarding travel (Norwegian only).