FIRE 110 / POLICE 112 / AMBULANCE 113
When the fire alarm sounds:
- Close all doors and windows.
- Leave the building immediately. Use the closest emergency exit. Do not use lifts.
- Gather in front of Chateau Neuf. Keep away from the main entrance of the Academy to make place for the Fire brigade
At any suspicion of fire:
- Sound the fire alarm, where there is one. Call the Fire brigade (110).
- Safety: Ensure that everyone has left the building
- Attack the fire with a hose or extinguisher if possible
Call for help. Close all doors and windows after you to prevent fire and smoke from spreading.
Stay up to date on:
- Emergency exits. A fire escape plan is placed by the lifts on each floor.
- Location of fire extinguishers.
- Fire instructions.
- Rally points in case of evacuation.
Fire protection chief: Rune Herang
User coordinator: Tor Olav Torgersen
Rally point: In front of Chateau Neuf
Floor managers: List over floor managers in case of fire (Norwegian)