Procedure for applying for additional production funding for candidates on the PhD programme in Artistic Research at the NMH
Additional funding is normally restricted to a maximum of NOK 150,000. The candidate may only apply for such additional funding once over the course of the PhD programme. Applications that do not meet the application criteria will not be considered.
Additional production funding above and beyond the ordinary project funding is awarded to candidates who can demonstrate that they need further resources to supplement the ordinary project funding. Additional funds will only be awarded to production-related expenses in connection with the artistic production on the PhD programme.
What may I apply for additional funding for?
You may apply for additional funding for:
- Hire of external venue in connection with rehearsals for a production
- Production running costs
- Fees for participants in production
- Hire of venue for production performance
- Documenting a production
- Recording costs
- Composer’s fees
- Travel in connection with a production
Additional production funding is awarded subject to a written application, to include the following:
- what the additional production funding will be spent on
- an accounting report on the ordinary project funding
- budget for the funding being applied for
The application should be addressed to the programme committee for the PhD in Artistic Research, which will make a decision. The committee may decide to award part of the amount being applied for.
The additional production funding will be disbursed in accordance with the NMH’s financial guidelines.