Login and access from home for students and employees
To get access you start by going to remote.nmh.no. Log in with your username and password.
After logging in, the system performs a check of the machine you are sitting on and you as a user. This may take some time.
Based on this check, you will belong to one of the following four groups, and then access:
1. Employees with NMH-PC with updated anti-virus program
Direct file access in Windows explorer, as if you were on NMH
Library's online resources
2. Employees from private PC with updated anti-virus program
- Web access to the common area and (J :). Files can be downloaded and up
The library's online resources, but only access through the link on remote.nmh.no
3. From PC without updated anti-virus software or Mac
- The library's online resources, but only access through the link on remote.nmh.no
- The library's online resources
Log off after use
You are responsible for what is happening from your machine against NMH's systems as long as you are online.