Login and access from home for students and employees
After logging in, the system performs a check of the machine you are sitting on and you as a user. This may take some time.
Based on this check, you will belong to one of the following four groups, and then access:
1. Employees with NMH-PC with updated anti-virus program
Direct file access in Windows explorer, as if you were on NMH.
Library's online resources.
2. Employees from private PC with updated anti-virus program
- Web access to the common area and (J :). Files can be downloaded and up.
The library's online resources, but only access through the link on vpn.nmh.no.
3. From PC without updated anti-virus software or Mac
- The library's online resources, but only access through the link on vpn.nmh.no.
- The library's online resources.
Log off after use.
You are responsible for what is happening from your machine against NMH's systems as long as you are online.