Master of Music Performance Technology and Electroacoustic Composition
This Master's programme is an offer to students seeking to specialize in composing and performing with music technology. The programme is aimed at practical artistic work qualifying students as performing musicians, electroacoustic composers, and music producers.
The programme will provide the basis for admission to Ph.D. programmes and the Artistic Research Programme.
Examples of master project areas (the areas may be combined):
- music technology in individual instrument performance
- electroacoustic or acusmatic composition and performance
- music production where computing technologies are core tools
Admission to the program requires a
- Bachelor's degree in music performance, or
- Bachelor's degree in composition, or
- Bachelor's degree in music technology
or equivalent education, with a minimum of 80 ECTS in Music Performance, Composition or Music Technology.
If you have questions about applications and auditions, please contact: email@example.com
Tel: +47 23 36 70 00 (Phone time 12.00-15.00 Monday-Friday)
Contact your programme leader if you have any questions about the academic content of your study programme.