- Mauro Giuliani (1781–1829): Grande ouverture
- Astor Piazzolla (1921–1992): Histoire du tango: Bordell 1900 – Café 1930
- Benjamin Britten (1913–1976): Nocturnal after John Dowland
- A. Piazzolla: Histoire du tango: Nightclub 1960 – Concert d’aujourd’hui
Guitarist Verena Merstallinger plays her master concert in collaboration with flautist Johanna Kiening.
- Verena Merstallinger (guitar)
- Johanna Kiening (flute)
– During my master at the Norwegian Academy of Music, I wanted to focus on different examples of "two worlds". The whole master project is divided into three parts, each presenting contrasts in different contexts: in an individual human being, in music and in the real world. At the master concert, I will play the programme from the second part: "Two worlds in music". The chosen pieces contain various characters, atmospheres, themes, techniques and musical styles that show how versatile one individual composition can be, says Verena Merstallinger.