The concentrated world he presents with his large ensemble guides us through an almost trance-inducing process where we become vulnerable receptors, where the given is magnified, enabling us to find new perspectives within the seemingly simple and known.
Experiencing this music becomes a uniquely satisfying exercise in self-exploration without any predetermined goal, progressively revealing deep emotive and personal dimensions.
- Lina Knörr (voice, flute)
- Vera Sonne, Andrea Giordano, Hanne Marit Mordal Iversen, Marco Slaviero and Noel Rubli (voice)
- Eivind Holmboe Leifsen (saxophone, voice)
- Elizabeth Kate and Elias Nurmi Schomers (cello, voice)
- James Layton (viola, voice)
- Ferdinand Schwarz (trumpet, voice, compositions)
- Ane Elise Lassen (bass, voice)