The MHPC22 will be an international conference for physicians, therapists, educators, artistic directors/employers, athletic trainers, music/performing arts students and professionals, as well as other performing arts and health care professionals who seek to improve the performance, health and well-being of musicians and performing artists within all genres.
The conference aims to combine scientific knowledge and practical experience through a range of keynote speakers, panel debates, paper presentations, demonstration or performance presentations, workshops, poster presentations, round table/symposiums as well planned networking.
We welcome submissions on musicians’ and performing artists' health and performance.
Relevant topics include, but are not limited to
- musculoskeletal disorders
- mental health and performance psychology
- sound and hearing disorders
- musicians/performing artists and the brain and nervous system
- prevention, promotion of health, physical exercise and rehabilitation, physiotherapy/other forms of physical therapy, examination and treatment
- research methods, work environment and exposure measurements
- musicians and performing artists' health and working conditions and psychosocial factors in artists' work environment
- educational programs designed to enhance health and well-being practices and performance
In light of the Covid-19 pandemic, we welcome admissions that incorporate issues and consequences of the crises seen in relation to the above-mentioned topics.