- Xavier Bonfill: Don't look back. You are almost there.
- Andreas Hellesøy: More rest – Restless
- Isak Austnes Brekken: Piano meditations
- Laura Madaliso Beer Kumwenda viola)
- Sigrid Lyngstad Skjerve (violin)
- Elvira Göransson (cello)
- Erik August Breivik and Isak Austnes Brekken (piano)
- Noel Rubli (accordion)
- Mathias Næsguthe Remåd (guitar)
The concert hall is one of the last places today where we can, for once, just absorb the music without any tools at hand and really experience it being created right in front of you. But to experience something in our wholeness, we need to be present and focused to fully dive into it. Many things distract us from this, but if we manage to get into this state of focus, relaxation will come by itself. Presence leads necessarily to relaxation.
During this concert series, we will create a space with as much freedom as possible so that you can decide for yourself how best to focus on the music and get rid of many of the distractions which might appear in a normal concert situation. You have the option to enjoy the music however you like—comfortably lying on a mattress, sitting on a cushion or couch, leaning against the wall, sitting on a chair or while walking around the hall.
The concert only lasts about half an hour, so you can easily fit it into your lunch break.