- 15 December 2021: Deadline for registering your application in Søknadsweb and submitting the application form. You must also upload all supporting documents (in Søknadsweb) before the deadline expires. The submission closes at 23:59 (UTC+1).
- 15 January 2022/1 February 2022: Deadline for submitting video material. See details under your study programme below. The videos must be submitted by a separate form you receive in an e-mail from the Admissions Office.
- 1 February 2022: Deadline for uploading language documentation.
- Week 7: Approved applicants are invited to online interviews.
- 21–25 February 2022 (week 8): Online interviews for the Graduate programmes.
- 2 March 2022: Graduate admission decisions are made available in Søknadsweb and primary offers of admission are sent to accepted applicants.
- 1 August 2022: Deadline for submission of academic records of studies completed in spring 2022.
Dates and deadlines 2022
Applications, auditions and repertoire requirements: Master of Music Performance
Applications, auditions and repertoire requirements: Other study programmes
You may send us an e-mail or call. Phone time is from 12:00 until 15.00, Monday to Friday.
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Telephone: +47 23 36 70 00
Published: May 5, 2020 — Last updated: Apr 21, 2022