All auditions for the academic year 2021/2022 will take place online. For most applicants, this means you have to submit an audition video by 20 January 2021. On the basis of the submitted video the applicant may be called for an online interview in week 8. Please see the list below to find detailed information about application and audition requirements for your study programme.
Video and online auditions 2021
Dates and Deadlines 2021
- 15 December 2020: Deadline for submitting the application form and registering your application in Søknadsweb. You must also upload all supporting documents (in Søknadsweb) before the deadline expires. The submission closes at 23:59 (UTC+1).
- 20 January 2021: Deadline for submitting video audition.
- 1 February 2021: Deadline for uploading language documentation.
- Week 7, 2021: Approved students will receive an invitation to further digital interviews.
- 22-26 February 2021 (week 8): Online interviews for graduate admissions.
- 3 March 2021: Graduate admission decisions are made available in Søknadsweb and primary offers of admission are sent to accepted applicants.
- 1 July 2021: Information about the upcoming academic year is sent to the admitted students.
- 1 August 2021: Deadline for submission of academic records of studies completed in spring 2021.
Applications and Auditions
Applications and Auditions: Master of Music Performance
Repertoire requirements - Content and duration of the video recording
You may send us an e-mail or call. Phone time is from 12:00 until 15.00, Monday to Friday.
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone: +47 23 36 70 00