Dates and deadlines for admissions 2019
15 December 2018: Deadline for registering your application in SøknadsWeb. You must also submit the Supplemental Form (electronically) and upload all supporting documents (in SøknadsWeb) before the deadline expires. The submission closes at 23:59 (UTC+1). For those applying as an ensemble: Each ensemble member must complete the online application.
18-22 February 2019: Auditions for applicants to graduate/Master programmes.
27 February 2019: Graduate admission decisions become available in SøknadsWeb and primary offers of admission are sent to accepted applicants.
1 July 2019: Sessional information for the 2019/2020 academic year is sent to newly admitted students.
1 August 2019: Deadline for submission of academic records of studies completed in Spring 2019.
International applicants must familiarize themselves with practical issues and international requirements before applying.
Applications & Auditions for:
- Artist Diploma - Master of Music Performance
- Master of Music Performance
- European Chamber Music Master - ECMASter
- One-Year Graduate Performance Diploma - Classical
- Master of Music Performance Technology
- Master of Music in Conducting
- One-Year Graduate Conducting Diploma
- Master of Music in Composition
- Master of Music in Applied Music Theory (Not advertised for the academic year 2019/2020 due to revisions in the study programme)
T. + 47 23 36 70 00 (Phone time 12.00-15.00 Monday-Friday)