Dates and deadlines for admissions 2020
15 December 2019: Deadline for registering your application in Søknadsweb. You must also submit the Supplemental Form (electronically) and upload all supporting documents (in Søknadsweb) before the deadline expires. The submission closes at 23:59 (UTC+1). For those applying as an ensemble: Each ensemble member must complete the online application.
17 - 21 February 2020: Auditions for applicants to graduate/master programmes.
26 February 2020: Graduate admission decisions become available in Søknadsweb and primary offers of admission are sent to accepted applicants.
1 July 2020: Sessional information for the 2020/2021 academic year is sent to newly admitted students.
1 August 2020: Deadline for submission of academic records of studies completed in Spring 2020.
International applicants must familiarize themselves with practical issues and international requirements before applying.
Applications & Auditions for:
- Artist Diploma - Master of Music Performance
- Master of Music Performance
- European Chamber Music Master - ECMASter
- One-Year Graduate Performance Diploma - Classical
- Master of Music Performance Technology and Electroacoustic Composition
- Master of Music in Conducting
- One-Year Graduate Conducting Diploma
- Master of Music in Composition
- Master of Music in Music Theory
T. + 47 23 36 70 00 (Phone time 12.00-15.00 Monday-Friday)