Dates and deadlines for admissions 2020
December 15, 2019: Deadline for registering your application in Søknadsweb. You must also submit the Supplemental Form (electronically) and upload all supporting documents (in Søknadsweb) before the deadline expires. The submission closes at 23:59 (UTC+1). For those applying as an ensemble: Each ensemble member must complete the online application.
February 17–21, 2020: Auditions for applicants to graduate/master programmes.
February 26, 2020: Graduate admission decisions become available in Søknadsweb and primary offers of admission are sent to accepted applicants.
July 1, 2020: Sessional information for the 2020/2021 academic year is sent to newly admitted students.
August 1, 2020: Deadline for submission of academic records of studies completed in spring 2020.
International applicants must familiarise themselves with practical issues and international requirements before applying.
Applications & Auditions
- Artist Diploma – Master of Music Performance
- Master of Music Performance
- European Chamber Music Master – ECMAster
- One-Year Graduate Performance Diploma – Classical
- Master of Music Performance Technology and Electroacoustic Composition
- Master of Music in Conducting
- One-Year Graduate Conducting Diploma
- Master of Music in Composition
- Master of Music in Music Theory
- Norwegian language requirements and programmes offered in English.
- Video Audition for international students.
- Practical information about auditions.
- How to apply in Søknadsweb.
Telephone: +47 23 36 70 00 (phone time 12:00–15:00 Monday to Friday)