- For study programmes with specific repertoire requirements, you must record the full programme in the video. Other study programmes require a self-chosen programme of a certain duration. Please see the admissions page for Bachelor and the admissions page for Master for details.
- Each movement/piece in the video recording must be unedited, but you may cut in between movements/pieces.
- There are no requirements regarding the quality of sound and image – you are welcome to use a regular mobile phone for recording.
For classical instruments
- You are not required to play with an accompanist, but we recommend that some of the programme is performed with a pianist.
For jazz instruments
- At least two pieces must be performed with a band.
- For Master applicants: The recording should primarily be done for admission purposes. However, you may include recordings from live concerts etc. if it supports your master project.