- 15 October 2021: Information about the auditions for 2022 will be published.
- 1 November 2021: Søknadsweb and the application form open for new applications.
- 15 December 2021: Deadline for registering your application in Søknadsweb and submitting the application form. You must also upload all supporting documents (in Søknadsweb) before the deadline expires. The submission closes at 23:59 (UTC+1).
- Please note that different study programmes may have different requrements for supporting material. You will find what applies to you under "Applications and auditions".
15 January 2022: Deadline for submitting video material for the first round of auditions for most of the study programmes.
1 February 2022: Deadline for uploading language documentation.
28 February 2022: Approved students will receive an invitation to further auditions and interviews.
14–18 March 2022 (week 11): Live auditions at the academy in Oslo.
- 23 March 2022: Undergraduate admission decisions are made available in Søknadsweb, and offers of admission are sent via e-mail.
- 1 August 2022: Deadline for submission of academic records of studies completed in spring 2022.
Dates and deadlines 2022
How to apply
You must apply for admission in the correct order:
- Register your application in Søknadsweb.
- You will receive a personal application number from Søknadsweb, which you need to proceed with your application.
- State application number and fill in the Application Form.
- Upload all required supporting documentation to Søknadsweb. See details below.
- Complete and submit your application. You must submit the Application Form and complete the application in Søknadsweb.
NB: Be aware that e-mails sent from Søknadsweb might be defined as spam. This applies especially to Hotmail addresses.
Applications and auditions
Feel free to e-mail us or give us a call. Our phone time is from 12:00 to 15:00, Monday to Friday.
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Telephone: +47 23 36 70 00.
Published: May 5, 2020 — Last updated: Dec 2, 2021