This year we are particularly interested in projects within the following topics:
Music students and music life in change and crisis
- Projects that can shed light on experiences, challenges and opportunities in higher music education during a pandemic. Possible topics are new ways of studying and collaborating, new and innovative digital pedagogy, innovative solutions in performance practices and students 'and artists' mental health during crises.
Artistic research-based higher music performance education
- Projects that explore and provide examples of teaching and learning based on artistic research education and thus show how to understand research-based education in a field where artistic development work is a central form of research.
Other focus areas
Furthermore, we also welcome projects within CEMPE’s other focus areas. These are
- the connection between study and the music industry
- collaboration in performance teaching
- interaction between subjects and across genres
- everyday musicians