Centre for Research in Music and Health:
- Develops and conducts research projects
- Initiates and participates in international collaborations
- Is responsible for the publication "Book Series from Centre for Research in Music and Health".
- Posts news and updates on the Centre for Research in Music and Health Facebook page
- Furthers information from specialist resources at the Academy in the fields of Music and Health, including Music Therapy
From the left: Professor Gro Trondalen, Senior Researcher and Professor Even Ruud, Senior Researcher and Professor Lars Ole Bonde and Associate Professor Karette Stensæth.
Please feel free to contact us about research ideas within the area music and health.
Last updated: 13. February 2014