- Course type: Part of the research training component.
- Course level: PhD.
- Year of study: Years 2 and 3.
- Final assessment: Assessment by the course co-ordinator.
- Prerequisites: Qualified for admission to the PhD programme in Artistic Research.
- Language of instruction: English.
The candidate should propose a topic comprising activities of particular relevance to the project in question. The activities may be courses, programmes or seminars organised by external institutions, either in Norway or abroad, or they may be individually developed activities at the home institution or another institution covering themes directly linked to the project. Teaching may be included in these activities.
The candidate must apply to the programme committee for the PhD in Artistic Research to have the topic approved. The application must be made by the end of the second semester.